Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sanctus....

I've spent the last couple days hanging out with my friend Patrick. patrick makes me be a good Catholic.....Patrick's not just Catholic, he's CATHOLIC! I told him yesterday that he was either a Saint or a lunatic, which thankfully he thought was funny rather than offensive. So, I've had a spiritual enema these last couple of days. It's been great, just what I needed. I was really letting being in Portales get to me and make me miserable. Today is Sunday. We went to Mass this morning. He took me to Confession (yikes!) and mass last night. I feel like the Whore of Babylon compared to this man....lol. For those of you who aren't familiar with The Whore...check her out in the Book of Revelations.

I don't have any pressing plans today, just some Internet time, then reading. Working on another Anne Rice book, "Cry to Heaven." I don't like talking about book plots and characters, so i'll leave it up to anyone who's interested to read it for themselves. Excellent book.

No comments: