Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cold day today, though it is warming up considerably from this morning. Ugly, ugly part of the world....could be worse though, things could always be worse. On a cheerier note, things are looking up in my current situation here in Portales. Moving into a nice apartment this week, going to begin some private nursing duty, and have things set with the car, except for insurance, which will be no real issue. It's looking to be a good new year so far.

Been reading alot, still working on Anne Rice. I've finished her entire "Mayfair Witches" series and just beginning Servant of the Bones today. I'm hooked already. I'm enjoying life with my family, though they drive me insane quite often. I'm very blessed to have them.

Talked to on of my best friends, David, the other day. He decided to leave Austin for a while and go back to HIS hometown to work and catch up financially. David and I lived together on and off over the years. We had fun. David is a great friend, and I'd not of made it several times there without him. Haven't heard from Scott in a while....that child worries me...too mishiefous.

Haven't heard about Britney in a couple days......so sad.....

The Democratic Presidential contenders seem to be in the forefront of thinking Americans and fortunately the media at the moment. I'm really split between Hillary and Barak Obama. I bvelieve that a Democrat will win this election because this country is fed up with the current administration and needs some new life. Our beautiful country needs help to get out of this disaster G.W got us into. Ta for now!

Whomever you are...where ever you are, may you be blessed!

No comments: