Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Dark sided..."


by crisco80

I almost had a stroke when I came across this. I remember it from several years ago, but had forgotten how funny she was. Oh My God! I LOVE crazy people acting crazy, and this woman was SO crazy! What prompted me to think about this again was the Trading Spouses marathon I'm watching right now. I always liked Wife Swap better ( I can't believe I'm revealing these things) but have seen some pretty good episodes. The last one a husband swap-a country bumpkin and a NY lawyer. They were both realy nice guys. The poor country guy was really sweet...I felt sorry for him. When he went home, his fat-ass wife and little monsters didn't even get up off the couch or even say hi. Geez...people can be ignorant. I can't remember what exactly set this nut off. She reminds me of Portales.....

Here's another, this one has a political message.

No comments: