Friday, November 7, 2008

Victory!


Well, I haven had time to write since the big election. I know this post is coming kind of late. Of course I'm extremely happy. I know he's going to do a most excellent job. For one thing, he's a very smart man and I think he really has some solutions for our problems. Secondly, his Presidency will set a historic precident, he will go the extra mile, and will be the best President of our time as he will be a role model and example of his race. Issues with his race really bother me, and he's again and again referred to as "African American," or "Black." The American people need to remember the fact that he is just as much Caucasian as he is Black. He was raised by whites, with no real connection to Black culture. So, I consider him one of my own, just as Blacks consider him one of their own as well. I wish the people I'm hearing call him "that nigger," as some of my family here in Texas do, could fully realize this. I am very excited and happy, because I know he's going to accomplish many great things for our country

No comments: