Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Boyfriend...


God it's lonely here....I want a new boyfriend. I haven't been in love in a while...haven't been seriously involved with anyone since around this time last year. I want a nice, masculine, handsome, sincere sweet guy....maybe in his 20's or 30's....not OLD like me...lol. I want a guy with a good head on his shoulders, with a goal for his future. I want a guy that I can go play pool with...watch UFC on TV with, but still go out to romantic dinners and have cuddle times with on the couch. Does such a critter exist here in the wild untamed land of Eastern New Mexico? I have to hope he's out there somewhere. This wouldn't be too tall of an order to fill in a city...but here...well, we'll see. Anyone interested, just fill out the forms below.

PS: There aren't any forms.....

No comments: