Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today

This is the first post to this new BLOG. My personal info from my private BLOG migrated itself over to this one....by some mysterious act of magic I suppose. Hmmm......
I always hated blogs that only told mundane things like what the writer had for dinner, was thinking at the time, or when he changted his underwear or socks.......so I'll try and scare up some enlightening, if not entertaining "stuff" for this one.

I'm in Portales again, I'd certainly rather not be here at the moment, but my family situation at the moment calls for it. I moved from Austin and have come back to the place where I was hatched....Portales. I hate Portales. How can one smoothly transition from the beauty, music...and just plain FUN and JOY of living in a city like Austin to Portales......the jewel of the plains it might very well be, but it still sucks.

I've been going on gay.com, looking at personals from guys in this area. Boy there are alot more beautiful gay boys here than when I used to live here. We just seemed to have several hateful old trolls and alot of attitude-filled closet cases. This still might be the case. As of yet, I haven't chatted with or met any of the guys here. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: