Monday, April 21, 2008

Winston


Winston, Lake Travis

Winston was a roommate of mine at one point. He's a great loveable guy. I have some funny memories of him. He was, and probably still is, a terrible slob. One time, I saw something strange in his bed....it was orange. On closer inspection, I saw that it was a half eaten carrot! Don't get the wrong idea....he'd just been EATING it, not using it for any other purpose...Laugh Out Loud! I'm tired of LOL. Another time, he came out of the house wearing something that could only be desccibed as, to use my Mother's words, a garb. But hey....it's Austin. He had on pants cut off below the knees...and wasn't wearing any underwear, as I could see perfectly the outline of everything he had going on below the belt! Top this all off with a 70's retro shirt, a batered Jed Clampett straw cowboy hat, and sandals! He said he was headed over to North Austin Medical Center....he was a Rad Tech! I never did ask how the rest of that day went at NAMC....

No comments: