Thursday, June 19, 2008

Another Josh....


I was looking at all the Austin guys posted on "Hot or Not" today and came across this little cutie...Josh. We were roomies at one point. God how many years ago? I lived with several guys in a beautiful house out in Oak Hill. He's posing with Matt's Great Dane...can't remember the dog's name. He caught a possum in the back yard one night...lol...I've com pletely lost track of Josh. I DO remember when he posted this, along with Matt and Alex. I was looking for their pics as well, but couldn't find them. There was a humorous event with Alex around this time....he posted an ad on Craig's List that he was a prostitute/massuese,"for hot UT chicks," not understanding that "hot UT chicks" wouldn't be needing to call goofy male prostitutes...so, when the men began calling the house, poor Alex was stunned. I never let him live that one down. I told him I'd give him an extra $20.00 for "a hkappy ending!" What a goofy kid....just as dumb as dumb gets, but really sweet none the less.

No comments: