Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yaaay! It's Sunday!


WWGWD?

Dennis Kucinich has delivered 35 Articles of Impeachment against GW to the Congress. All well and good...I applaud him. My only question is....why now???

Why couldn't he have been impeached years ago and saved countless lives? Nancy Pelosi said in reply to the impeachment proposal that it wasn't gonna happen at this stage in the game. It's too late. What would it accomplish? The man's already going to go down in history as THE MOST hated President, more hated and unpopular that poor old Tricky Dicky. I'd love to see him impeached, then hurled out of a helicopter into the middle of a Baghdad war ghetto. Ooops! That was NOT a death threat! The CIA's probably headed to my house as I type!

I heard Friday on NPR what I'd been waiting to hear...US oil companies are preparing to move into Iraq. It was probably already going on and we just didn't hear about it. Isn't it just a little odd that really nothing has been said about Iraq's oil fields all these years? Silence is golden! We have no idea what's really been going on. We've been kept distracted by stem -cells and gay marriage and Britney Spears......
Well, same sex marriage is now legal in California. New mexico is one of the only states that will recognize a same sex marriage conducterd in California.....and I'm an old maid! Not even a bride's maid! Lol.....

I never thought I'd see the day when "gay marriage" was legal. Things have changed so dramaticallty. When I was growing up in NM in the 80's, this was the most homophobic, ugly place. Now, there are same sex couples going to the prom!

These are some appropriate Sunday pics I found today when I Googled GW. I hope that you cherish them as I do........








No comments: